throb, throb, throb- heartbeat.
Thursday, January 15, 2009 | 7:25 PM | 0 comments
You want to know how the Punic Wars started?I'll tell you how the Punic Wars started.
It started because these two itty bitty states decided to play politics, that's how it started!
kabhfohaotgobgongohtohtohtoBKGABAOGBOENOANONB AIBIBAUGRGHHHHHHHH!
See, if these Syracuse people and Messinian people hadn't decided to conflict with each other, they wouldn't have to decide which army to choose, and then they wouldn't have to betray the ridiculous Senate for the other one. AND THEN CARTHAGE AND ROME WOULD NOT HAVE FOUGHT.
AND BETTER YET,
THERE WOULDN'T BE A FIRST PUNIC WAR.
WITHOUT A FIRST PUNIC WAR
THERE WOULD NOT BE A SECOND PUNIC WAR.
All because WHY?
Stupid politicking.
*smacks Sicilians*
Diplomacy, people.
HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF DIPLOMACY?
NOT EVERYTHING CAN BE SOLVED WITH WAR, Y'KNOW.
EVER TRIED TALKING?!
YOU KNOW, WHERE YOU PEACEFULLY TALK TO THE OTHER PARTY?!
HUH? HUHHHHH?!!!!
*rants silently*
Well, that relieved my headache.
Temporarily.
Still have about ten more pages of essay writing to go.
Caitlin: And then I sang her a birthday death song!
Me: Birthday death song..?
Caitlin: Yeah, you know, the one that goes, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you...and while i am singing everyone is dying.."
Me: That's horrible!
Caitlin: I know, isn't it awesome?
Haha, I love that senior to death.



