sheer irony.
Thursday, January 8, 2009 | 8:39 PM | 0 comments
I swear, one day, my restrain is going to snap.One day, I'm going to finally reach the end of my rope and...
b o o m.
I'm going to explode.
If they don't watch it, they're going to be on the receiving end of my wrath, and mark my words, a wrathful Sam Chong is not going to be a pretty sight to behold.
I swear, some boys can be such idiots some times.
On the bright side, this week so far has been pretty smooth sailing. For the most part, anyway.
One more day until the weekend.
Just one more day of putting up with sheer idiocy.
Ashley: *points frantically* SAM CHONG! SAM CHONGGG!!!
Hahahahaha, crack me up, that does. Thanks to her, now I'm paranoid of anyone pointing.
Pat yourself on the back, Ashley. =)



