and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
i is supreme. I think.
Monday, January 12, 2009 | 6:21 PM | 0 comments
You found me,
when no one else was looking-
How did you know
Just where I would be?
~ Kelly Clarkson, 'You Found Me'

You know what I find very interesting?
I find it very interesting when I think back and think about the times that I dind't have any friends, and what I could have done differently to make different friends.
Then my mind will spin and take me to an alternate reality, where I wouldn't be hanging out in the Geometry classroom during lunch with insane people and I wouldn't have crazy friends in every class I have.
And then I wonder what would have happened if I had never met them.
And then I wonder what I might have done differently to get different friends.
And then I wonder what kind of person I would be.
And then...
...I get a headache.

Yep, I'm those kind of people who enjoy pondering on the could-have-beens.

But friends are something that you just can't live without, can you?
I mean..
No one is an island.
Even the crabbiest of people have friends.

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart,
and can sing it back to you
when you have forgotten the words."
- Sent by Donna Roberts
I don't think I would look forward to school if I had absolutely no friends to talk to.
Classes wouldn't be as fun without my friends to wink at or giggle conspiratorially with.
Or spending as much time together as possible during the breaks before having to rush off like mad people to our next class *I hate it when it's A Days, i ALWAYS have to leave early*.
All in all...
I really believe that God blessed me with awesome friends.
Ily guys. =)
I guess you saw what nobody could see,
you found me.

Older Post | Newer Post