and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
I am an Aries at heart.
Saturday, January 17, 2009 | 9:51 PM | 0 comments
The Roman Llama Story:
by Laraine Chan and Samantha Chong

*coughs*
Once upon a time,
in a land far far away..
There was a Roman llama.
We shall call him Mr. llama.
Now, Mr. Llama was not happy because Gaius, the emperor of Rome, chose a horse that could talk, over him (the llama).
And all this horse could do was talk. All he did was open his whiny mouth and grumble about life, and guess what? He got to eat diamonds and gold dust, got a palace built for him, and better yet, he was a senator in the Senate!
Mr. Llama was not happy. He was not happy because he could do so much more than talk. He could TAP DANCE!
So he fumed.
and fumed.
And fumed some more. And like all good Roman stories..he bided his time until the time was right.
So one day, he marches to Rome.
And then he meets this whole gang of hairy blue guys, who call themselves Gauls, and they ran away when they saw him coming.
Yes, they ran away from the llama.
I think it was the angry look on his face that made him look scary.
So Mr. Llama marches into the palace and stomps on Mr. I-Talk Horse.
Who then dies.
And Mr. Llama then marches into the palace and stomps on all the Senators, who thought he was Mr. I-Talk Horse.
As if he looked like a horse!
And that was the story of how Mr. Llama took over Rome and became the first Llama emperor.
He got all the diamonds and gold dust, too. And he now has an elephant for a friend. Aw.
Rumor has it, he's now in Peru courting Ms. Llama.
But you never know.
Maybe he went to Egypt to court the Sphinx, instead. I hear Cleopatra's treating her well.

Oh, the things I come up with when I'm doing my Global Studies essay.
Thank Laraine for suggesting I hand in my short story telling Mrs. marshall about the llama that conquered Rome.

Older Post | Newer Post