and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
sheer stress.
Thursday, December 4, 2008 | 5:42 PM | 0 comments
The immense power of exams that stress me out never fail to amaze me.
Already my blood level is shooting up just by hearing my teachers talk about finals.
I dearly wish I could ask them to let me skip the final, since my grades are quite good right now.

I know THAT will never happen, however.

So, let me unleash my store of stress on this poor channel of communication.

Ready? Let us embark on a thrilling, unpredictable ramble through the woods of my mind.

1, 2, 3...

I need to organize my binder.
My locker needs a makeover.
I need to clean out my bag.

I need a break.
I can't wait for finals to be over.

...I'm going to sleep.

Older Post | Newer Post