and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
seven things i didn't know aboutchu
Monday, December 1, 2008 | 5:17 PM | 0 comments
Tagged by Yan

1. I like singing out loud, but only when I'm alone. I shut up or sing really softly when people are around.
2. I'm fond of biting my pens and pencils.
3. I have soft spot for people who are musicians. I've always liked talking to people who play any kind of instrument. Kind of accounts for why half my friends are in marching band, really.
4. When I find something really funny, I throw back my head and laugh at the ceiling.
5. I'm fond of scribbling random things all over my notebooks, papers, and random things mean hearts, random quotes, or just thoughts.
6. I've always wanted to learn how to play the drums. (Shut up, Dharm, I've always wanted to play the drums. BUKAN SEBAB ADIK OKAY.) I even randomly play imaginary air drums when I'm listening to my MP3 in computer class. I get weird stares.
7. I'm probably one of the oldest people in the freshman class.

I'm too lazy to tag people, and I don't want to risk their wrath, so, uh, yeah. Feel free to do the tag if you so dearly wish. =D

Here are the rules for tagging:1. Link to my blog (tagger) on your blog.
2. Give seven facts about yourself.
3. Tag another seven bloggers by leaving a comment on their blogs and letting them know they were tagged and listing them (and their blogs) on your blog.


Older Post | Newer Post