past and future.
Friday, December 12, 2008 | 10:04 PM | 0 comments
daaannnggggg.seems just like yesterday that we were having so much fun in 412 Unlimited Go The Distance.
Seems like forever that I've known Carmen Ng.
Can't believe I just met the girl last year.
Can't believe we stayed in touch.
Seems just like yesterday that we were hiking up Pantai Kerachut.
Seems just like yesterday we sat on the bridge and took pictures.
Seems just like yesterday that we were having long talks.
Seems just like yesterday..that all this happened.
How can it feel so fresh when it happened a year ago?
A year. 12 months. Time passes by so quickly.
So many people have changed.
A year ago, I was in youth camp.
Now, I'm LOOKING at pictures OF youth camp that I wasn't able to attend.
I don't know what to think anymore.
Time scares me.



