and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
fun facts in life.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 | 6:02 PM | 0 comments
Today, I discovered:

A. That both my lab partners refuse to get their hands dirty during lab experiments. They wouldn't even touch the beaker of strawberry puree just..because. All it was doing was overflowing. I had to get my hands 'dirty' for my table. Geez. Oh, and did I add that they're boys? Trust a girl to get any work with strawberries done. I even had to strain the juice for them. *rolls eyes*

Which brings us to the second thing I discovered:

B. Smashing strawberries and having strawberry juice splash all over your hand (because somebody didn't want to touch the overflowing test tube) makes your hand smell like strawberries for the rest of the day.

Both of which are perfectly fine things. Understandably, the first one is a bit doubtful, but then again, it all depends on where you're coming from.

Well, when we get to dissecting dead cats (if ever) I'm definitely making THEM do that.

See, that's why we as a table get along so well. We know how to divvy up the work. =D



Seven steps to having a Merry Christmas:
(by Jon, Angelique, and Sam)
  1. Set up the Christmas tree.
  2. Light the fireplace. (Light the fireplace, not the tree, that's step 3)
  3. Attempt to move Christmas tree away from fire as it catches flame at the very second you touch it
  4. Stop (screaming is optional, but it is greatly advised that you call the fire department)
  5. Drop
  6. Roll (this step is extremely important to prevent yourself from burning)
  7. Have yourself a merry little Christmas marshmallow feast as the tree serves as your campfire.

Ah, the joys of life.

Oh, and uh, don't do those seven steps...

I don't think the family would be very happy about it.


Older Post | Newer Post