and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
cause you gotta be strong.
Saturday, December 27, 2008 | 11:07 PM | 0 comments
So...
Really...
What can I say?

It's good to be home.

Honking cars,
Smoggy air,
And irate/rude people aside,
It's DEFINITELY good to be home.

The smell of the newly cut grass and the sun actually setting at like, seven are all things that warm the corners of my heart and bring a huge goofy smile to my face.

It feels so good to come back to my old haunts and see all the same people and the same gangs all over again. Kinda makes me feel like I haven't been gone for all that long.
Yeah, it doesn't feel like I've been missing for five months.
and it's good to be missed.

Although some things just never change about Malaysia.
Especially KL.
Like, this woman the other day walked so fast and then cut into my way..
AND THEN STOPPED RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY PATH.
So i crashed into her right? and she has the nerve to give me this glare. Like, you don't cut into my path and then stop right there, okay!

Well, 'm home. and I guess that's all that matters.

christmas was....fun.
No words can describe it.
It was just....fun.
And I know that fun is an overrated word, but yeah. it WAS fun!

Okay, now I need to go and rearrange my schedules.
DHARM! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!!!!!!

Older Post | Newer Post