boredom kills. studies kill harder.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 | 4:15 PM | 0 comments
Math does fry your brain if you stare at the numbers too long. You start talking in numbers and then start reciting the theorems by heart.For example:Person#1: 4876185?
Person#2: 30572965!
I haven't reached that stage of insanity yet, but I'm well aware that I'm on my way there.
So, finals are midway being completed, and I have math and computer and global studies left to go. THE JOY.
To get back to the subject at hand...
I know my posts have been rather depressing of late, so, here are some pretty pictures to brighten it up!

Observe the scenery from my school football stadium. Everyone thought I was mad, taking pictures of clouds alone. Aren't the clouds pretty, though?

The amount of studying I've been doing.
It beats me why I'm not in here. Oh I know why...I was refusing to wear those hats.

And finally, I was bored while waiting in school, so, um yeah.
It feels like winter.
P.S- Fallen in love with Owl City's Saltwater Room again!



