and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
why do we not call tags labels?
Friday, November 21, 2008 | 10:06 PM | 0 comments
Three names you go by :
Sam
Sammy
Samster
Cindermantha
Oh, only three?
Tsk, so limiting.

Three screen names you have had :
Sam[cee] is...
of promkings & dramaqueens
cindermantha

Three physical things you like about yourself :
My hair?
My uhh..arms.
I don't know. My non-deformed toes?

Three physical things you DON'T like about yourself :
Where do I start, and where do I end?
Kidding.

Three parts of your heritage :
Korean
Japanese
Chinese.
Am I serious?
No.

Three things that scare you :
SPIDERS.
POISONOUS SPIDERS.
KILLER SPIDERS.
In case you didn't notice, those are the main ones.

Three of your everyday essentials:
MP4/MP3. No music, DIEEE.
Phone.
Glasses. otherwise I'd fall down the stairs more regularly.

Three things you are wearing now :
Glasses so I don't have to peer at the screen like a blind bat
Shirt and track pants
Slippers

Three of your favourite bands or musical arts :
Uhhhh..
Taylor Swift
Owl City/ Swimming with Dolphins
Lenka

Three of your favourite songs (right now) :
Trouble is A Friend- Lenka
Pokemon 2000 Soundtrack (Lugia's Song)- Pokemon 2000 shut up. It's a good instrumental song.
No Such Thing- John Mayer

Three things you want in a relationship :
Trust
Love
Lots and lots and lots of laughter. I mean, relationship without laughter? get outta here..

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you :
I don't care much about physical stuff, as you guys very well know.
All i really want is:
Someone who can make me laugh
Some one who my friends absolutely adore (but not steal, NOT STEAL- BIG NO NO.)
Someone who could talk to me when i'm down and know what to do
Someone who could argue with me.
Hah, there, see?
I'm not that difficult to please.

Three of your hobbies :
Read
Sleep
Bowl
Play tennis
People watch
I know it said three, but I don't play by rules all that much anymore..

Three things you wanna do really badly right now :
Sleep
Go bowling (in about 12 hours..)
TALK TO MY FRIENDS AND YELL AT THEM.

Three careers you're considering / considered before :
Being a paleontologist.
Being a dentist.
Doing something connected to history.

Three places you want to go on vacation :
Back to Italy
Greece
London (Hannah, Carissa and me are going during our senior year, we can dance around streetlamps in the fog and pretend to be HSM xD)
Scotland
Alaska
Ireland
Anywhere with history attached to it, OR anywhere that has epic scenery that just blows your mind.

Three things you want to do before you die :
Fly in the sky, not on a plane, but really flying. (This will guarantee my death)
Lie on my back in a field of heather and stare up at the blue, blue sky and observe the clouds move by. I'll jusst fall asleep, and wouldn't that be bliss.
Oh, I know! Get a boyfriend/ get married?

Three ways that you are Stereotypical a girl/guy :
I cry so easily.
I fuss about my weight, but then gorge on food anyway.
I don't mind skirts all that much, but I draw the line at frilly lacy dresses.

Five people that you would like to see take this quiz now :
Chien (because you're leaving and you ought to do something as annoying as this, xD)
Sean (because this strikes me as the type of thing that will amuse you to no end)
Jamie (because I seem to recall you saying no tagging again and I couldn't resist)
Hannah (because I say so)
Ivy (because it serves you right for not getting a cbox. GET ONE LA WOMAN.)

Older Post | Newer Post