and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
senior year!
Saturday, November 22, 2008 | 10:53 PM | 0 comments
Senior year, I want to:
  • go to London with Hannah and Carissa and swing around lamp posts in the fog in our own twisted version of HSM3.
  • go on a road trip around USA. This will take us forever, and we will probably get on each other's nerves and end up killing each other, but it will be worth it. Note: I need to go to New York, just to see what all the fuss is about.
  • Go back to Italy and France, and maybe, travel round Europe with those two goofballs.
  • Meet a famous star.
  • Graduate with high honors and run screaming out of school on the last day, "I'M SMAAART!"
  • Actually go to a dance with a date. Sadie's excluded.

And I'm sure there's more, I'm just too tired to think of any.

Wan an.


Older Post | Newer Post