and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
MANA KEADILAN WEI?!
Monday, November 24, 2008 | 7:45 PM | 0 comments
Is EVERYONE back from wherever they migrated to?!

This is unfair.

Like, seriously.
I can't wait till I'm back.
But first, I have to get through those accursed finals.
*winces.*
Panic button is this close to being pushed.
The teachers are already talking about them.
Three days to revise for those ridiculous finals!
And they constitute a ridiculous 15% of our grade!
AND WE ONLY GET A RIDICULOUS THREE DAYS TO REVISE EM?!
That is...
...ridiculous.
I tell you, I'd rather give up my Thanksgiving break just to study for them.
i don't like the thought of only having three days to study.
Thus, the conclusion is:
I'm going to spend my Thanksgiving weekend studying.
Wonderful.
I have no life.
=)
Then again, everyone probably already knew that.
I mean.
Just thinking about those finals makes me sweat.
P.E. Bio. Bible. Computer Software. English. Math. Global Studies.
Can you say eeeeeeep?
I am wishing that I didn't take so many Honors classes this year.
side note: it stopped raining?
It doesn't help that so many things are clamoring for my attention these days. Friends. Sports. Movies. Outings. Not that I ever get invited to any.
And then in the midst of everything, the word finals rises in my head, and I flinch.
I flinch.
I have never flinched at tests before.
Let me rephrase that: I have never flinched at tests before I came to US.
And then there's the stress.
I am starting to wish that I never got such good grades, and I am starting to wish that everybody didn't know I HAD good grades.
If everybody thought I was dumb, that would be okay.
But no.
Everybody comes to ME for help on homework.
I'M the smart kid in every group.
Which is also very, very, very ironic.
I wonder what would happen if I gave them every wrong answer possible in the book.
Like: the square root of sixty four is 7.926797689.
Which technically, woudn't be wrong if you rounded it off.
I mean, people didn't even bat an eyelid when they saw a 100 on my Math test.
Yes. A 100 on my Math test.
The one that caused my brain to fry and my face to overheat.
That math test.
Yes, I'm flabbergasted too. But they're not.
And that, frankly, worries me.
Because it means that they have expectations.
Expectations that require me to meet up to them, expectations that warrant that I be smart.
What happens if I get an 86 on the next math test?
What happens if I fail the finals?
I, frankly don't think I could live that down.
SIgh. Global Studies results will be out anytime soon.
And I don't want to know that result.
Neither do I want to know for Bio.
Phenotypes and genotypes and homozygous and heterozygotes and tetrads and alleles and-
GASP.
And oh, how could I forget about beloved China?
Warring States Period.
Where's my gung-honess?
To quote Jessey:
"I'm not competitive. Jon-Tom is. He asked me my results. But he didn't ask yours. Hmm. I wonder why that is?"
Sorry, that was a funny line that I cracked up over, because he looked so funny doing that.
On the other hand, I have taken to listening to instrumental music lately.
Which is frankly really disturbing, because I can never recall a period of my life where I have liked instrumental music.
Try Bella's Lullaby from Twilight. It's a good piano piece.
I have like three different versions of it. Beats me why.
Also try Lugia's Song from Pokemon 2000 the movie.
It's got a haunting melody that kind of sticks with you for a long time.
I've taken to listening to them. And it kind of relaxes me.
Help me. I might be going slowly senile.
And on that comforting note:
I bid you adieu.
je t'aime.

Older Post | Newer Post