kicking the crazy bin.
Sunday, November 30, 2008 | 8:56 PM | 0 comments
okay, so I was supposed to write something decently witty here, but uh. I forgot.BLAME ME NOT. THE STUDYING HAS FRIED MY BRAIN.
FRIED.
On another note, I'm looking forward to going back to school tomorrow.
Yes, I've officially gone mad.
Sorry to disappoint you.
*runs away from Carissa's wrath*
And I know that this blog is filled with nonsensical fluff.
But dear reader, let me make this clear.
I don't care.
This is my blog.
I write what I want.
Well, for the most part.
So if I choose to be random, sorry, deal with it.
I don't have to be deep like those other 1596707863 blogs out there. Occasionally I do touch upon something that I wish to say.
But for the most part..
My blog is NOT:
-a political tool
-a deep thinker's pool
-pondering about things ALL THE TIME.
-not a daily record of what I do every day.
Sorry.
It's more of a 'I feel like this, so I need to vent' blog.
It is my way of escaping, even for a moment.
So um, if you can't deal with that...
*waves vaguely*



