I like random posts.
Thursday, November 13, 2008 | 10:22 PM | 0 comments
I think I'm starting to get hooked on short posts.They're quick and snappy.
of course, there's not much content, but then, you guys don't mind right?
*runs away before tomatoes start being thrown*
Well, time to crash.
Adios.
P.s.-My stapler is not working again.
P.P.S- I can't wait for Thanksgiving.
P.P.P.S- I need a new brain for Christmas.
P.P.P.P.S- I is going to bed now.
Selamat tinggal.
Sila datang balik esok.
Sekarang penulis ini nak tidur.
Sigh.
Puan Peh would be appalled.
*Me, Peter, and Dustin having covered Miss Way's board with Chinese, Korean, and Spanish words-*
Kyle: Oh! I know what to add to this!
*takes the marker pen and writes on the board HI*
Okay, okay. I'm really going to bed now.
*fiddles with hairpin*
*pushes calculator an inch*
*striaghtens chair*
OKAY, FINE, I'M GOING.
Hah. A long post.
Be satisfied.
Hasta la manana.



