aduhai,sakitnya.
Saturday, November 15, 2008 | 10:55 PM | 0 comments
Saya lapar la...Haha, funniieee.
"If you were a 100 billion degrees, you'd be thirsty too."
Iced tea.
Yum.
"Wait, you like him?! You act like you hate him..."
"That's the whole point, Joey."
You are such a witch.
I mean, don't pick on me and Anna.
Just because we bowl better than you do...
It's not like your boyfriend doesn't cream us and rub our face in the dirt anyhow.
He's just too nice to rub it in.
Which reminds me.
Why is he dating you again?
Just looking at the amount of notes I have to study makes me nauseous.
Rainbows and unicorns make me happy.
...hahaha, carmen.
I finally got those staples into my stapler.
OW! I got punctured by my stapler!
Stupid stapler.
"You like HIM?"
"um...yeah?"
"Okay."
"Okay."
".....YOU LIKE HIM?!"
Priceless.
Lemon. Limone.
Tomaeto, tomahto.
HAHA, MAE!
Stop growling.
Samantha=teachable one.
Laughs head off.
LHO.
Chuck and Sarah should get together!
They've nearly died enough times for them to realize THAT!
I will boycott Chuck if they don't get together!
Wait, I can't do that, since I'm addicted to that show.
OHMYGOSH HE KISSED HER OHMYGOSH.
Oh no. I'm turning into a girly girl.
What happened to that Samantha who refused to wear dresses, high heels, or any types of makeup?!
I found myself looking at dresses today.
it was a creepy experience.
And the worst part?
I found myself actually liking them.
*runs away screaming to the mental hospital*
Aw.
You're sad.
I'm sad.
We should get together and have a sad mopefest.
But then that will never happen..
I like my voicemail message.
Flowers.
I want flowers.
I like flowers.
HINT.
Sam [cee] is spinning on a thin black sheet of glass. says:
GASP
Sam [cee] is spinning on a thin black sheet of glass. says:
I HOPE YOU DON'T MEAN WHAT I THINK YOU MEAN.
Sam [cee] is spinning on a thin black sheet of glass. says:
or i hope you don't mean what i think you mean what i think you mean.
You know what's scary?
I actually somewhat understood what I just said.
Oh, look! I have MSN messenger on my phone!
Wait, I have a camera on my phone?
OH!
I never knew that..
I always though that square thing was a really small mirror.
No just kidding, I mean, how dumb do you think I am?
No wait, don't answer that, okay.
You know what's the weirdest thing?
I actually know these idiots.
*shakes head*
They were serious after all.
They lost it.
Watch and laugh loudly with me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHKV4QQ250Q
Do it for laughs.
sejarah vs. Global Studies!
YAYYYY!
Meiosis, mitosis.
Photosynthesis, cellular respiration.
Great, now Californication is stuck in my head.
Thank you very much, Matt.
NOT.
"I played football with Benjamin Franklin. He's a real team player."
What...?
KAITLYN, LET'S GO RICEY!
=D
Oh my gosh, they used the Pokemon theme song!
MENCEMARKAN NYA!
*faints*
I'm gonna kill them on Monday.
If I don't die laughing.
My table...is a mess.
Sigh.
And that concludes my random post.
=)
thank you very much. please come again.



