and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
this is awful!
Friday, October 17, 2008 | 4:31 PM | 0 comments
awful, awful, awful!

BUSY BUSY BUSY.
I think I'm really pulling a Steffi.Always running here, and there...
but jsut like Steffi, I happen to like doing things.
Makes me feel productive.
So, I guess the schedule of homework, exams, homework, exams, homework is good for me after all, eh?
Not to mention tennis.
And life.
And wellll...
stuff.

Aw, paper clip heart.
How sweet.
NOT.

He's mocking me.
I know he is.
So, without further ado, let the pictures speak for themselves!


Sarah and me at Homecoming. Pocket dynamos, eh, Sarah.

They say this was a Heroes moment. Something about Hiro. Why does this remind them of Heroes? I see no difference.

Crazy people in my computer software classes. The guy is the resident computer genius. Although I suspect that another guy is actually smarter...and a whole deal quieter.
Jon A, DJ, Penny.

And this is the state of my pants after float building. Took us two cycles to get it all out.

So, life's been pretty much of a routine altely?
But tomorrow I get to bowl competetively again!
Finally, a sport apart from tennis.
Iwas starting to feel a bit sick of fuzzy green balls.
A girl can only take so much loss, y'know.

I love my Bible teacher.
*smirk*

In the meantime, PMR is over.
*cues applause and cheers*
So, it's BACK to talking ONLINE!
WHOOOOO!

...there's really been nothing much to talk about.
And I've missed the PMR-ians.
So, do oblige me in conversation when you add me online, kay!
..I'm serious.

The one and only.
Sam.

Older Post | Newer Post