random thoughts.
Sunday, October 19, 2008 | 8:45 PM | 0 comments
I realize I haven't been random lately, so, here.Why are all the good songs good? What makes them good? Is it their lyrics? Or the chords? Or is it because I have absolutely no taste in music whatsoever?
Why am I starting this blog post with questions?
Why, oh why, can I never meet my own standards of myself?
Why is Ame's blog so deep while mine is filled with shallow stuff? (No offense, Ames. I was just bored, and I just finished reading your blog post, and I didn't understand it. No harm intended.)
WHY won't my music download?
I hate perfect people.
Then why am I trying to be perfect?
AND WHY AM I FAILING MISERABLY?
Gasp!
A 101 in Bible!
THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING!
Look!
Now I'm not using question marks, I'm using exclamation marks!
Parantheses, not brackets.
Full stops, not question OR exclamation marks.
Yesterday was a happy day.
Ooh, he's cute. He reminds me of a sheep.
Ooh, sheep...
I can't wait to get home.
You, are so, selfish!
I can't stand her.
She can't stand me.
We can't stand each other.
Everyone's happy.
Dumb Limewire.
I hate mutilating my books.
I hate a lot of things.
I love..myself.
Ha! Ha! HA! CYNICAL, HAHA!
I've gone mad.
Dang, I'm sick again.
Or, I think I am?
Faucet, not tap.
Or, is it the other way around?
Did I put contractions in my test paper?
I need people to go to You Can't Take It With You with me!
Or else I won't be happy!
"Simon has gone bonkers".
Yes, indeedy.
Wait, no.
Sam's gone bonkers! Yes!
Ah, third person omniscient.
All that is gold does not glitter.
Mesopotamians are so dumb.
Oral tradition.
Not a good way to pass down history.
You learn something new everyday.
Arghhhh nooo you ruined my picture!
Geez!
Have a HEART!
Ha, ha, I just realized my candy box has two sides: to share and not to share.
Ha, ha, HA!
Aggghhhhh...
Well, that was a stupid book.
Rainbow Veins.
I need rainbows.
=/
Is it only 9.10 p.m?!
I NEED PEOPLE TO TALK TOOOOOOO!
can't you like, ponteng for one day?
*smiles innocently*
Hmm, I wonder if ice-cream is okay to eat at this time of night.
Owwww I stabbed myself with a pen.
Always a bad thing to do.
Why are little kids instantly attracted to me?
I need to go to the seaside.
2+2=5. Brill, dude.
Music heals the soul!
Cheer up, and dry your damp eyes.
Aggghhh, P.E tomorrow.
It was funny when I tripped over my own bowling bag.
It wasn't so funny when I banged my head doing that.
COLD!
Computer Software tomorrow..
OH NO, COMPUTER SOFTWARE TOMORROW!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*pause, exit stage right*
"Ralph and Piggy are murderers."
SAY IT ISN'T SO!
I am too hooked on Lord of the Flies.
Lies that I'll never believe,
rustle through the dead dry leaves
on the pavement,
the walkway of my soul.
See, that's why they died on the island.
Put a bunch of boys on the island, especially crazy power-wiwlding egomaniacs like Jack, and someone is bound to wind up dead.
And the main reason why they died on the island?
They were boys.
See, it makes perfect sense.
"Are you done being stupid?"
"But he can't stop, that's his natural inclination."
"So it's my fault now?"
"Yeah, well, everything's your fault!"
Ryan: Sam, what did you do?
Me: Me? What did I do? More like, what did you do?
Ryan: Andrew, what did you do?!
Me: Yeah, Andrew, what did you do?!
Andrew: Huh?
FAILLLLLLLSSS.
Fire fall down. Fire fall down.
On us, we pray.
"Jack might be too intense, but he is a fair leader now that he is in charge."
No. Not in a million years, NO!
I need this song.
Puhleassse?
Yeah well, she's everything I'm not.
Ah, finally! Geez.
I WANT MY NOTES BACK!
Oh geez, I love this song.
Who invented the word geez?
Me thumb hurts.
Who invited boredom?
Yes, INVITED.
this is what ryptinf randonmly looks like
i c=don't know what i'm rtping, i'm closing my eyes
Ooh, not bad.
I'm good.
=)
Okay, ta!



