emergency post
Sunday, October 12, 2008 | 7:08 PM | 0 comments
This is S'IS again.I know that the majority of you are wondering why Sam hasn't been updating lately.
Well, frnakly, she hasn't had much time for anything except studying.
Just because of, well, because.
Stuff happens.
Sam's going frantic out of her mind this week, becasue not only does she have two tennis matches to play, but she also has three major exams coming up, including the dreaded PSATS. So once you people finish PMR, stop rubbing it in. She's got tests all the way through Friday.
Factor in personal problems, and well.
Her grades aren't all that good either.
B+ in Computer. And she is not happy.
So cut her some slack, okay?
Spam her cbox.
Make her feel loved.
As it is, she's downstairs poring over PSAT revision books.
And going mad in the process.
As in, raving, lunatic type mad.
Even I am scared.
That's why she's being kept away from the knives.
I shouldn't even be here.
She changed the password to keep me out after the last time I was here.
But hah!
I am a superb computer hacker.
Oooh, I hear someone coming-



