To satisfy the masses:
Saturday, September 20, 2008 | 4:29 PM | 0 comments
I know I haven't really been blogging about serious stuff lately, but really, there hasn't been a lot of things to say about life lately. I wake up, go to school, and then I come home after playing tennis. There's not a lot of scandalous (haha dharmy) things to say about my life.But to satisfy the masses who have been clamoring about my
And also to satsfy those people who fall asleep reading the millions of words in my blogposts, I'll also put some pictures up.
You people. So demanding.
This is the view that I get to enjoy everyday from the baseball bleachers.
These are the tennis people.
Ma and the girl on the right, Kaitlyn, invade Haley's space daily!
Me: HUG HALEY!
Haley: NOO!!!!!!!!!!
Kaitlyn: COME BACK, HALEY!
Okay, so they werne't paying attention to me. They were paying attention to their phones.
I haven't uploaded the picture of me in my tennis uniform yet. I trust that everyone will die laughing when they see it, so it shall 'disappear' for the next few centuries.
All I will say is that it is
sleeveless.
I hate sleeveless.
Hmm, so tennis has been going dismally for the past few weeks. Good thing I have people like Kaitlyn and June who enjoy going nuts with me.
Biology's starting to look up, I guess. At least our table doesn't have the 'I'll kill you guys' vibe anymore. We made up. So all is cool, I guess. We just had a very fun time with the microscopes, and hey! I made a new friend!
Who sits right behind me and i always thought he was really quiet, but turns out that he's actually really nice!
Although I suspect he might have ADD.
No, kidding, really.
My phone book is starting to fill up. Finally. I was starting to think that it would be really empty and all.
Homecoming's in October, and the freshman have barely made any headway on their float/poster/GuyCheer/Powderpuff football. I heard the seniors are already starting. Like, HOWW?! I DON"T KNOW HOW!!!
*runs to look for Natalie*
In the meantime, the only thing that every girl is talking about is Sadie Hawkins (a stupid dance if you ask me). I swear, every tennis session will ALWAYS be filled with Sadie's date potentials. Don't get me wrong. I genuinely think that the girls have a right to get excited, but, really.
Oh, I don't know. Maybe because I know I won't be asking anyone and therefore, I will happily go stag. I don't mind.
Even though about a million other people are like, "Ask him! ASK HIM!"
I will not.
Sorry to disappoint.
I seem to be doing that a lot lately.
Ohohohoh. Did I tell you guys? I have a guy named Peter Park in my geometry class!
Now that's cool.
=)
And hahaha, we got Jessey lost.
He spent like an hour walking around the school looking for the photo lab.
We did tell him we didn't know where it was.
Serves him right for making me hungry, talking about chips.
*thinks hard about what to say next*
So, so, so.
Life has been pretty boring lately.
Well, no.
I've been a bit lonely lately.
Thank goodness for Rachel, Ryan and Andrew.
They manage to make me smile.
Everytime.
Probably because Rachel sympathizes with me for having to put up with those two on a daily basis.
=)
Ah, friends.
On that note, I need to go and talk to Adora.
I haven't had my quota of teasing her about *cough* yet.
But I don't have her number....=/
Me: OMGOSH. YOU'RE WEARING A SKIRT! ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPRESS HIM?!
Adora: ....?!
Sigh.
I want to call somebody up and talk to themmmmmmm.
Now, I hope you people are happy.
You better be.
P.s.- Jamie, I am hooked on 'Lights Surrounding You' now. This must be your revenge for me getting you stuck on 'Saltwater Room'.
Ivy, do not try this trick on me. Grrrr.



