tag! selina this time =)
Saturday, September 13, 2008 | 10:05 PM | 0 comments
[01] Real name: Chong, Samantha[02] Nickname: Too many to count, really.
[03] Married: In about ten years, MAYBE.
[04] Zodiac Sign: Aries
[05] Gender: Female
[06] Age: 15
[07] High School: Valley Christian High, used to be SMK(P) Methodist
[08] College: I'm just trying to survive high school.
09] Height: 150 cm. 4'11". YES I KNOW I'm shorter than 5 feet. But it's okay! People call me a pocket dynamo. So I'm happy.
Yes. Half the people I know are taller than me. But I'm space efficient. I'm good for the world. =)
[10] Weight: I..don't know.
[11] Do you like yourself: I think that I'm the greatest thing that's ever graced the face of this earth. *rolls eyes at that lame sarcastic remark* Of course I like myself.
12] Piercings: I shudder.
[13] Right or left: Right all the way!
[14] Are you a freak : Sure, but I'm a special freak.
[15] Hair: Straight. Will only stay straight for about five minutes after blow drying before curling out. I do not know why! No hairdresser has ever cured that. *sighs*
[16] Skin: Fair, or at least I used to be before playing tennis and soccer for P.E regularly.
[17] Allergic: to witches.
[18] What are you doing now: answering a survey that my friend tagged me with. Oh wait..that's this innit?
[19] What will you doing 1hour later: sleeping
[20] What will you doing 10 years later: Dude, it's a decade away. I know not!
THE FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents: Parents
[22] Siblings(included you): 1. Only child. I know. It's sad, innit.
[23] Eldest: Me. I get to bully myself.
[24] Youngest: Me. Again, I get bullied by myself.
[25] Love/hate your family: Aw, they're the best parents I ever had. Because they're the only parents I ever had. =)
THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half: No!
[27] If yes, who is he/she: Did you not understand my previous answer?
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: A human. I'm sorry, if you come from Mars, you're pretty out of my world. Literally.
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: None! Yes. Call me pathetic if you want. I care not.
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000):Oh geez. NO!
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): I wish, but..no.
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: I never HAD another half! *pulls hair out in frustration*
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: I threw him into the pond. >.<
[34] Ever argue with your other half: I give up.
[35] You with your other half since: Since he came down form the spaceship and decided to stay on Earth.
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: I shall let you come to the very obvious conclusion..
[37] Reasons you love your other half:Cause he, being an alien, says the funniest things ever. Like, "Why do you humans bother playing tennis? Why do you want to bake in the sun?" And then proceeds to slather himself in sunblock and hide in a winter jacket.
[38] You and your other half in which stage: Aw, well, we just started a relationship! Him being an alien, he's unsure about how the dating process works. Not that I know any better. =.="
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: ARGH WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND I'M BEING SARCASTIC?!
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: Sigh.
THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend: I don't know?
[42] Your first enemy: That girl in kindergarten who stole my cooking set. Grrr.
[43] The friend you love the most(1only):This is favouritism! I REFUSE TO BE DRAWN INTO THIS TRAP!
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1only): Uh. Nobody at the moment. I haven't found anyone worth hating.
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: You, survey, are so pilih kasih like.
[46] Your most handsome boy friend: For fear of being bullied or murdered on my Cbox, I shall shut up.
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Liars/Backstabbers.
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Augh those who judge you on your looks.
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: *twiddles fingers* errrrr.....
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Nah.
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: I would pretty much treat them to the glare of SamChong every time they pass by.
[52] If your friend betray you: Cry. Eat ice-cream. Scream at the person. Ignore the person for eternity. feel sorry for the person. Talk to the person. Trust no more.
[53] If your friend woo your lover: all's fair in love and war. I guess? Unless I'm actually dating him... then I guess..I don't know!!
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: Well, I shan't worry about that. It hasn't happened so far.
55] If you fall in love with your best friend: shut up.
THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: YES! *stop laughing, you guys.*
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: *cough*
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: No comment. I love them all the same.
[59] Always late to school/college: NO!
[60] Your class: Freshman
[61] You love your seniors:I don't know a lot of my seniors here. But I like my seniors back home.
[62] Senior who you love the most: Ah all of you *hugs*
[63] Your classmates good/bad: They'r eokay, for the most part here, and back home, they're a blast.
[64] Excellent result classmate: I'd love to say me. Other than that, Idk.
[65] Laziest classmate: Lalalala.
[66] Smart people: Geez. idk.
[67] Stupid people: Me? =)
[68] Good looking people: Ther are a lot.
[69] Ugly people: Have seen none.
[70] Funny people: Uh.
[71] Cute people: ME!
[72] Bad people: Not me.
[73] Honest people:Err.
[74] Acting people: Sarah. She's in theatre! =)
[75] You are what kind of people: Human. Living,
THE PREFER
[76] Lip or eyes: eyes
[77] Hugs or kisses: gonna go with both. but if i have to choose, hugs.
[78] Shorter or taller: Same height la geez
[79] hesitant or spontaneous: sometimes both.
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: aww, arms, cause you can bounce off big stomachs.
[81] Listener or talker: listener
[82] Romantic or rich: Ack, romantic.
[83] Good husband or Good Father:UHH.
THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: IDC
[85] Numbers of kid(s): Too far to think ahead, and I'm getting sleepy.
[86] Career:I'd love to be an author. =)
[87] Salary: Uhhh..
[88] Retirement age: ASAP xD
[89] Properties value:Properties value? Apa itu?
[90] Wishes:To be happy and to understand what I'm supposed to do in life.
THE VICTIMS
[91] Jamie (because you need a new tag)
[92] Hannah (because you tagged me AND you need a new tag)
[93] Carmen Ng (because I say so)
[94] Ivy { think of it as double punishment =))
[95] YanY (becuase I'm a nice person)
[96] Mae (becuase you went offline without saying goodbye ;))
[97] YvonneL(BECAUSE YOU DESPERATELY NEED AN UPDATE)
[98] Kokky (because you were the last person to drop a message on my cbox)
[99] SuLin (just because)
[100] Ame (if you ever come online, and because I want to see how you answer these x))



