and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
tag ! by hannah and jamie.
Saturday, September 13, 2008 | 2:53 PM | 0 comments
i got tagged by these two jokers. =)
Apparently they think I'm not near enough to smack them.
Hah! Thats what they think.

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
Sam
Santa Claus
Sammy Whammy Julietty Santa Clausy Cammy
Yes, the last one is so long. Blame Sammy Whammy Fishy Prawny Tammy for coming up with it =)

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD :
Uhhhh.I change my screen names on a daily basis. How would I know?

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
Er.
My....hair?
My...uh...
I don't know. I like MYSELF. I don't need to pick out three characteristics!
I think.
I get the strangest feeling that I'm doing this tag all wrong.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
Refer to answer above.
Except that I like my hair.

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
Korean
Vietnamese
Thai
Japanese
Yes, there are four.
No, they are not real.

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
S-s-s-s-s-s-piders.
People coming up behind me in a haunted house and whispering, "Boo."
Failure. *strikes a very deep thinker pose*

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
MP3 (tak ada muzik, tak boleh hidup.)
HANDPHONE. (tak boleh sms, boleh mati wei!!)
sneakers (because I injured myself wearing my sandals.)

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING NOW:
Bowling shirt
Bowling shorts
Exhausted expression on face

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
Augustana
Owl City
Vanessa Carlton

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (RIGHT NOW):
Saltwater Room-Owl City
Zhong Guo Hua-S.H.E (because it totally freaks my friends out to hear chinese that doesn't sound like chinese)
Your Guardian Angel-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP
A guy. Or else what?!
Love.
Trust? I guess.
Well, duh.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
They have to have a heart.
Have a sense of humor.
And somebody who's not a total airhead and goes.."Dohhh..2+2=1."
Oh, physical? I don't know. Anything goes, really?

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
Writing
Reading
Bowling/Playing tennis

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
SLEEP! Me needs a nap.
Run screaming into the field behind my house
Hug someone

THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
Author
Dentist
Singer (I was five! Don't judge me!)

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
South Africa AGAIN.
Penang. So I get to eat banyak food.
ITALY!

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
Drive Adora insane xD
Terrorize Laraine with my horrendous driving
Make a movie =)

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL/GUY:
I blush so easily you wouldn't believe it.
I cry so easily you wouldn't believe it. (Must be making up for all those years of preschool where I never cried.)
I like skirts.

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE NOT STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL/GUY:
I cannot fathom how people walk in heels OR platform shoes (even though this would be a great boost for me in terms of height)
I can barely repress a shudder at the thought of...shopping.
I don't go screaming over the latest fall fashions.

FIVE PEOPLE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
Hannah (because you should be tagged again)
Jamie (for same reason stated above)
Ivy(to punish you for not coming to my blog lately x])
YanY (because you love me? =])
Sharon (because I've tagged three FGA people already HAH)
And Carmen Ng (becuase you deserve to be tagged. Be proud =p)

Older Post | Newer Post