and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
saltwater room.
Friday, September 12, 2008 | 10:26 PM | 0 comments
Ryan: Is anyone even listening to me?
Andrew, Rachel, Me: No.
I seriously enjoy bullying the poor guy.
I know I'm mean, but when we gang up on him, it's fun to see him attempt to defend himself.

DJ: What guy?
Emily: Yeah, what guy?
DJ: OMG, IS IT KYLE?!
Me: NO!
Emily: Who's Kyle? Wait, I'm confused!
Me: You should ask DJ what clas she has with me.
*silence*
DJ: OMG THAT GUY?!
Emily: WHAT GUY?!
Me: *stares innocently* Yes, DJ, what guy?
DJ: That guy! *splutters* The one that walks with us!
Emily: WHAT GUY???!!!
Me: *smiles innocently* Bye guys! *disappears into bathroom stall*
Emily: *running after screaming DJ* WAIT, WHATT GUYYYYY?!

It's strange when random people come up to you and say hello to you and they know your name but you don't know theirs.
I guess that's the perks of being the freshman secretary AND being on TV.

Grrr. She annoys me.

A cheerleader is president.
I knew it.

Emily: *coughs loudly and meaningfully when he comes along*
Me: *stomps on Emily's foot*
Emily: Owwwwww!
Me: Awwww, Emily, is that injury from yesterday's soccer match still bothering you?

Me: Oh, you play football?
Dustin: Are you insane? I'll get crushed!
Me: Oh. What sport do you play then?
Dustin: Cross-country.
Me: Cool.
Dustin. I hate running.
Me: .........

Greeeks, why fruity pebbles?!

I need guinea pigs for guy cheer and powder puff football.
C'mon, you guys, co-operate!

OMG I look so awful in a sleeveless shirt.
There is a reason why I never wore one in my entire life!

Me: *takes the whiteboard eraser and starts wiping the whiteboard*
Joey: *starts laughing* Do you know you're using the wrong side?
Me: Oh, whatever, it still comes off!

Me: *coughs* Marco.
Adora: SAAAAMMMMM!
Somehow, that cracks me up. It really does.

Older Post | Newer Post