and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
how far could you go?
Monday, September 8, 2008 | 9:29 PM | 0 comments
I ask a question of you readers out there.
Something that the speaker said in chapel today.

How far are you willing to go for one person?
Jesus went to the cross for all of us.
But he also went across the lake, faced a storm on the way there, healed a demon possessed man and got sent back to where he came from by the villagers.
If he was willing to go through all that for one man...
If he was willing to go to his death for just one person-you...

What's so difficult about helping one person?

What is so difficult about going to that kid sitting in the corner and sitting down next to them to try and talk to them?
About standing up for that girl sitting behind you who always has her head buried in a book?

I think we can all do it.
I think we really can.

Older Post | Newer Post