friends are friends.
Sunday, September 28, 2008 | 9:35 PM | 0 comments
I have a friend.She's really hurting right now, because people are lambasting her with accusations of her betraying their secrets.
But even though it sounds like her, looks like her writing, I'm not going to pull a Lingam and say that it is her.
Oh, wait...didn't he do the exact opposite?
OH WHATEVER,
YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHAT I MEAN!
MY POINT IS.
Even though she might have made mistakes in the past,
We all have.
So don't go around simply pointing your finger at her.
I know her. And I trust her.
And I have enough faith in her integrity that she didn't do it.
That's what friends do when life smacks you hard.
They stick by their friends, who they believe in.
I don't want to talk about this anymore.
This is enough.
The blog has been shut down, and let's hope it'll STAY that way.
Leave her alone.
She's been hurt enough, by people whom she thought she could trust.
It's time that we all learn what is friendship and what real friends do.
Enough,
is enough.



