and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
what would it take to make or break this hint of love?
Friday, August 29, 2008 | 11:00 PM | 0 comments
when we're apart, whatever are you thinking of?
if this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?
--->"Saltwater Room," Owl City
So that's it. The Weekened's here.
Yes.
The Weekend.
Yes. They're both capitalized.
Deal with it.
I have a 4.2 GPA, omgomgomgomgomg.
Well, it's only the first two weeks, so yeah.
My bio right now is like...a 104%.
Don't ask me how I got a 104.
But now, thanks to that disastrous presentation that SOMEBODY gave...
It'll probably drop.
I can only hope that Mrs. Spencer will have a heart.
I'm pretty amazed at my results.
Yeahh..i guess it doesn't need to be said that I wasn't expecting this.
I'm tiredd.
Will post more tomorrow.
Good night.
=)
<3

Older Post | Newer Post