and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
walking to remember.
Thursday, July 31, 2008 | 1:50 PM | 0 comments
I LOVE THIS MOVIE.

NO REALLY I DO!

This is my way of describing it to my mother, who doesn't know head or tail about this extremely fantastic movie:

"Oh it's about this guy and this girl and the guy is form the wrong side of the tracks and he's kinda of like a bad boy who's a delinquent yadda yadda yadda and then he meets this great christian girl who changes him and makes him a better person and then they get together and it's so romanticandthenshediesandthenAAAHHILOVETHISMOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And then she just gives me the look that's like: "Haven't I heard this a million times before?"

I'm currently watching this on Youtube. I think I'm gonna download, for heavens sakes, i LOVE THIS MOVIE.
It so owns Titanic and whatever else.

Jamie: It's like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it.
Landon: What do you feel?
Jamie: I feel wonder and beauty...joy. Love.

Landon: I might kiss you.
Jamie: I might be bad at it.
Landon: That's not...possible.

Landon: I love you.
Jamie: *just stares*
Landon: Now..would be a really good time to say something.
Jamie:...I told you not to fall in love with me.

Landon: So what did you tell your father?
Jamie: The truth. I just left you out of it.

Me: Learning To Breathe is from this movie?! I knew there was a reason why I loved that song!
Mum: *gives me funny look* Oh, Lord, give me strength, my daughter's lost it.
Me: *laughs maniacally* WAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I've gone nuts.
And I like it!

It's just so sweet!
1. he punched his friend's lights out when they passed round that edited photo of Jamie.
2. He went ALL THE WAY to his dad's house to ask if he could cure Jamie.
3. They looked at stars together.
4. He kissed her.
5. He came up with a plan to fulfil her dream of being in two places at once. (If I told anybody that i wanted to be in two places at once, they'd laugh at me and send me to the loony ward.)
6. OMG he named a star for her.
7. OMG HE NAMED A STAR FOR HER!!!!! THAT IS SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
8. he kissed her.
9. He went to ask her dad if he could date her. Awww.
10. He cried when he found out she was going to die.
11. He learned slow dancing all for her.

Landon: I'm not going anywhere. Please tell jamie that.
*Cue the "AAHHHHHHILOVETHISMOVIE!"*
Mum: *sticks fingers in her ear* Even God can't help this one.

There is no way that nobody can not cry during this movie.
WHY DID SHE DIE?! WHYYYYY?????

This reminds me of Titanic, where I remember somebody was like, "AAH NO DON'T DIE DON'T DIE DON'T DIE!"

Sappy movies. I love em.
Sappy romantic movies.
*scream*
I love this movie!!

Older Post | Newer Post