and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
upsets and glee; what more could there be?
Sunday, August 17, 2008 | 7:56 AM | 0 comments





This is insane
a 1225 page history book
3 of them
and two thick books, bio and geometry
i am so glad i only have 4 periods a day
INSANITY
On a sportier note..
CHONG WEI LOST ARGH
Not that I was actually expecting anyhting else, but you'd think he could give more of a fight..
21-12 21-8? or something like that.
Go Malaysia. At least you have a medal. Wheeeeeeeeee.
Nadal won. Well, better him than Gonza-whatshisname.
He beat Blake.
Who beat Federer.
Theoretically I should like the G-man.
But I don't.
I don't like Nadal either.
Because he keeps pulling his pants.
Grr.
If they're tight DON'T PLAY IN THEM.
*smacks head*
You lack logic.
Oh well. He won.
But Federer won doubles!
He's a team player.
Hah.
Stanislas sounds so vampire-ish.
Or..not.
Dementieva won.
FINALLY SOMETHING I CAN SCREAM YAY!!!!!!!!!!
I did not want Safina to win.
Zvonareva got bronze, DARNIT.
What happened to LI NA???? 6-0? way to choke, girl. *pats back reassuringly*
Grrrr I don't like Olympics.
The Williams sisters won gold.
Yay them.
Yay USA.
6-0, something. oh 6-0 6-2
Yahoo is extremely useful...
If I sound cynical it's because i'm feeling cynical.
I don't know why.
'm going to go watch Friends now.
Buh-bye.
i'm doomed.

Older Post | Newer Post