and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
to quote Hui:
Sunday, August 17, 2008 | 9:56 PM | 0 comments
LE GASP!

SCHOOL IS TOMORROW.
IN LESS THAN TWELVE HOURS.
I SHOULD BE EXCITED

IAM EXCITED

IAM EXCITED

IAM EXCITED

IAM EXCITED

IAM EXCITED

IAM EXCITED

IAM EXCITED

IAM SCARED EXCITED

IAM EXCITED

I spent my last day of holidays reading novels.
I'm such an exciting person.
So, won't be online till Saturday!

I EXPECT TONS OF EMAILS FROM YOU ALL WHEN I GET BACK.

NO EXCUSES
FOR THOSE NOT TAKING PMR.

I don't care.
I need TLC.
So, this blog, will be updated only if I can help it. =)
Be rpepared for less ramblings and more content.

...Okay, yes, I'm heading off to bed.
Everybody's telling me to go sleep.
Sigh.
I'm going I'm going I'm going
YES I'M GOING.

By the way Yan.
I got it too this morning.
Switching accounts.
He just reminded me about it.
So I thought I'd post it here for you too.
I feel your pain.
Lol.

Older Post | Newer Post