and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
staring up at the planes, that aren't there anymore.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008 | 6:07 PM | 0 comments
Sarah: (singing in my direction) I adore you, my eyes adore you, yes, they do...
Me: Sorry, wrong gender.
Andrew: (bursts out laughing)

Me: So where do you think I'm from?
Ryan: Kor-
Me: Don't even finish that sentence.

Laraine: You should really be a children show host, Sam.
Me: ....

Kay Ann to Nardin: Can I call you Narnia?
Eugenia: That's the first time I've ever heard that.

Evan: No, I don't know where Singapore is.
Me: YES!

KayAnn: I like your shirt.
Me: Thank you. I like yours too! Where'd you get it?
*both of us are wearing the same shirt*

*geometry class*
Joey: So if we invert this-
Me: Oh! and we square that-
Joey: Then we can start answering this!
Brandon: Cameron, did you understand what these two are saying?
Cameron: No. Uh, dude, you a freshman?
Joey: No, I'm a sophomore.
Cameron: Oh. What about you?
Me: I'm a freshman.
Cameron: DARNIT!

Emily: (after tripping) I did not just trip over grass. None of you saw that.
Julia: Oh yes, the grass just decided to exercise its pull of gravity over you.
Emily: Nuh uhh uhh..! No sarcasm allowed at the lunch table!

Daniella: I'm bored.
Me: Me too.
Laraine: Me three.
(looks at each other)
(everyone randomly starts dancing like freaks)

Olivia: Cause you had a bad day-
Emily: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Kevin: (holding my hourglass keychain) How long do you reckon this lasts?
Matt: I say an hour.
Me: I don't think it's an hour. Five minutes, max.
Kevin: I don't think it's five minutes...
Matt: Let's carry out a scientific experiment on it!
Me: Interestiiiiing. You guys gonna hold the keychain and follow me to my next class or something?

Me: Does banging your head help you think, Nick? Cause if it does, I think Josh and me are going to help you bang it.
*later*
Me: Niiiiiick! If we fail this group project, I'm going to kill you and feed you to the sharks!
Josh: I don't think sharks want his meat. Especially his head.
Nick: Why not? I'm tasty.
Josh: Nothing inside your head.

Me: If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!
*silence*
Me: Nobody's happy?

Laraine: When I was in kindergarten I learned how to sing 'Head, shoulders, knees and toes' in Korean!
Clare: Yes, that's what we all do in Korea. *starts singing head, shoulders, knees and toes in korean*
Me: *tries to translate the song into Chinese* IT'S TOO LONGGG!
*Laraine laughs at me and then trips over the bar right beside the door*

*Laraine kicks the ball*
Everyone: MISS TOROK, WATCH OUT!
*gym teacher ducks as ball sails towards her head*
Laraine: OHMYGOODNESS I'M SORRY MISS TOROK!
*same incident happens three more times*

Mrs. Smith: Stereotypes. What do people automatically think of when they look at you?
Me: *raises hands* Everyone thinks I'm Korean.
Mrs. Smith: Waitaminute....You're not?

Nick: Pet rocks can reproduce.
Me: Huh-?
Nick: Yeah. You take one rock, and you take another rock. Knock em together hard enough, and you get a whole pile of little rocks!
Me: You need to get a life if you're observing the reproductive system of rocks, Nick.
I swear, that boy makes me wanna whack him with a binder sometimes.

Shannon: I play the piano, just like every Asian.
Nicole: I don't play the piano!
Shannon: You're not Asian!
Nicole: ...Oh, yeah.

Nardin: Money money money, always money..
Me: In a rich man's world!
Nardin: Yay!!!!

Laraine: We need ice.
Me: Okay. I'll bring the bucket, you bring the ice.
Laraine: Oka- waiiittt a minute..!

Me: The same ol' happy gang then, Ryan?
Ryan: The same ol' gloomy gang, more like..

Peter: My name is Peter Park.
*two seconds later, somebody says "-Er."*
No, i'm not kidding, that's his name. Really.

Me: So let me get this straight...our first lab experiment involves us licking lollipops?
Mrs. Spencer: Yep!
Me: Well..is it okay if we don't do it?
Mrs. Spencer: Oh yes, absolutely. I would never force a student to eat candy. I would probably be the first teacher in history to do that.
*I couldn't stop laughing when I saw people actually licking the lollipops.*

Me: I'm craving for Indian food.
Laraine: Aw, Sam, you're so random.
Minutes later..
Me: INDIAN FOOD!!!
Laraine: Okay, now that, was just freaky.

I know, random, but these small little moments do make me laugh every time I think of it.
Yes. A lot of them are inside jokes.
You won't get some.
I will explain if you ask. Lol.
Omg I have to start campaigning tomorrow..
*runs around*
Yes I got onto the ballot.
I'm so proud of myself...
Maha.


Older Post | Newer Post