ouchy owee owww.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 | 10:02 PM | 0 comments
my bones are aching.i got cramps.
every muscle is whining in pain when I just shift in my seat.
This is what happens when you play intensive tennis two days in a row,
and you have to play soccer for P.E.
Yes I play soccer.
I'm not liking it any more than I used to.
I was being sarcasticm FYI.
I'm sorry, soccer always seemed like a waste of time..
This is what happens when somebody hits you in the back with a tennis ball. ( I haven't been in this much pain since I got hit full in the ribs. Owwww.)
I don't know hwo I'm going to survive tomorrow and Thursday.
It's supposed to get hotter.
Like, I'm dead.
We're dead.
I already have a tan.
It'll be sunburn soon...
Like I don't have to run around like a maniac in school already.
Laraine, start screaming.
We're going dowwwnnnn.
i am hooked on the song The Saltwater Room by Owl City.



