and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
okay, okay, updates..
Saturday, August 23, 2008 | 9:39 PM | 0 comments
Okay, okay, I know you guys will be ready to murder me right about now,but bear with me here..
I've been at school onw whole week.
I haven't updated.
So, be happy I'm doing it right now. Grr.

Let the pictures speak for themselves..

This would be the view right outside my bio lab classroom.

The corridor outside that I access to get to my bio lab.

The corridors of lockers in the gym building where my locker is and some of my classes too.

That would be the entrance of my school..at the time of this picture I was outside eating lunch, basking in the sun, getting a nice tan. =)

Another good shot of the school. See how many people there are for the lunch line? It made me lose my appetite.

I haven't actually gotten the time to take better pictures..I was kinda busy running around like a madwoman.t's like MGS. Except I'm running around for no good reason.

No, I have not decorated my locker. =)

I will get to that later.

School's fine. 85 minutes a period, four or three periods a day, depending if it's A Day or B Day. Lessons are excellent, friends currently few. Lol. Working my way up to that..
Teachers are hilarious, and fun.
I even like the homework.

I'm turning into a nerd right before my very eyes. =)

Oh, and I'm running for class office.
What position?
No idea.
=)

I'll update some more soon..
I'm kinda exhausted at the mo...

Older Post | Newer Post