and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
normal is just a degree above abnormal.
Saturday, August 16, 2008 | 8:29 PM | 0 comments
Ah, just the sensation alone of stepping into a bowling alley is enough to send a familiar rush of pleasure to my face.

I smile when I see the familiar synthetic lanes, gleaming under the lights.

It's satisfying to see the pins go crashing down.

Neverthless, a 157 average?
Kill me now.
I do not bowl a 157 average.

Sigh.

Oh well.

SamC is a Shark.

Vicious. Mrow.
Oh wait.
Sharks don't go Mrow.
Grr.
Whatever.

Haha but it was fun playing with other people my age. UNLIKE PENANG, most of the people her are relatively friendly. Even though we're all competing for the same thing, you can tell that they're genuinely likeable and sincere.
Back home, I can never tell whether my friends are friends or just...people.
Chalk it up to insecurity..

And for the fifth time in three days, somebody thinks I'm from Korea.
=.=
I look nothing Korean.
They're prettier.

I'm happiness challenged. Sigh.

Older Post | Newer Post