minor annoyances.
Monday, August 11, 2008 | 6:15 PM | 0 comments
It's hot.I can't believe they're not listening to me even WHEN i'm talking to them online, in BLACK AND WHITE.
I can't believe she has the nerve to snipe about me behind my back.
Purple book.
Warm strawberries. Blech.
Too many stuffed toys..
OMG she killed him.
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus 'Your Guardian Angel' New favorite song.
The last time I freaked out
I just kept looking down
I st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I was thinking bout
-Miley Cyrus
HAHAHAHAHHA
I need snow.
I can't believe she has the absolute time to go and do her own stuff online, but then not talk to me. Some friend.
Sleepiness is.
Fictionpress is good for releasing tensions.
Pretty phone.
Stupid love songs.
My wrist just snapped.
I want to be doing something.
Physical tomorrow. Sigh. I will be deemed overweight.
That's funny, I thought you said to keep in touch...
I hate memories, they make you cry.
Duck and cows can live together in harmony.
Bluehyppo 3 is at a standstill.
I can't update it now.
I don't know what I feel anymore.
I want to cry.
I want to laugh.
I want to be angry.
I also want to fly.
I need TLC.
I want to text someone.
Ooh, Secondhand Serenade.
Songs on repeat.
I didn't know people think I'm from a Third World country.
David A can actually sing. *hides from Carmen's wrath when she reads this*
Strawberries. Cherries.
BLUEBERRIES!
Oh. India won a gold medal. So far, Malaysia sounds like none to none.
Empty promises.
i don't like being grumpy.
S1: Where It All Begins
S2: Our Winding Road
S3: Our Journey To Redemption
Sigh.
Happy days.
Sad pictures.
Pretty ocean.
I feel alienated.
Ryan Cabrera 'I Will Remember You'.
I want something cold..
Oh, just go and-
Signing off.



