it ain't SAMANTHA, it's SAM. Sniffle.
Sunday, August 24, 2008 | 5:53 PM | 0 comments
Nonononono.Samantha=i will not respond.
Sam= I will respond.
So there.
HAH!
No making me feel old, Jamie.
I got tagged.
Long time since I did tags.
This one is going to make me feel retarded AND I'm gonna get laughed at.
In the name of boredomness..
There is an email that's going around. What you do is you write down a name of a song, then add 'in my pants' at the end.Here are a few...
*mary's song in my pants
*i wish the best for you in my pants
*breakaway in my pants (???!!!!!)
*sweetest girl in my pants (HAH!)
*everyday in my pants
*apologize in my pants (???!!!!!!!!!!)
*seventeen ain't so sweet in my pants
*lessons learned in my pants (hahahahaahaa.)
*journey to the past in my pants (huh?)
*come back to me in my pants (i'm gonna change this to come back to me with my pants, LOL!)
No humiliating me please.
THis is for pure fun only.
So I tag:
- Ivy
- Carmen
- Yan
- Yvonne
- Jia Pey
feel free.=)



