and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
For she's a Young good fellow!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008 | 8:00 AM | 0 comments

Happy birthday, MAE!

It really sucks that exams are on your birthday, but think of it as quiet reflection time..on your books. Sorry I can't be there to celebrate your birthday, just likeI missed Sharon's, ManYing's, HuiMei's, [did you even have a birthday celebration? I dind't see any pics!] Ame's, Steph's, and countless others that I'm going to miss. Sigh. *hangs head*

Anyway, so here's a happy birthday to the one. And only. HOE MAE YUNE!

"My point is...I don't have a point." Ah, classic Mae.

Here's to all the phone calls where I have to repeatedly go, "What? WHAT? WHAT? Slower la Mae, I can't understand you."
Here's to all your plans for trying to put me and Logan together (which we never did nine times out of ten, but it was fun planning!).
Here's to random offline messages when I'm sleeping.
Here's to your randomness when we're all studying..or supposed to..
Here's to BH.
Here's to your dictionary of celebrities. I still don't know half of who you're talking about. I am so dead here in US.
Here's to not listening to me when I tell you stuff (PLACEMENT test, not DRIVING test, DRIVING isn't till OCTOBER!)
Here's to not telling me stuff. LOL until it's too late!
Here's to being a peacemaker and diplomat..
And here's to being the best organiser (albeit with a lot of stress) and party giver!
"Planning your own farewell is MORALLY WRONG!"

Here's to..
...Well, you know!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAE!

Loves!
Sam

Older Post | Newer Post