and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
For she's a jolly good cow. Moo.
Sunday, August 3, 2008 | 10:51 PM | 0 comments
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON LEOW HSIN YUEK!

You are now fifteen years old!
Although not necessarily a year wiser, but everybody can hope right?

"Don't play with the wire..I told you, don't play with the wire..WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE?!"
Haha Sharon, love you.

I can't remember when I first met you.
I think it was when I walked into 1H and asked for Steph and she wasn't there and you were like, "I'm sharon!"
But I can't remember if you said that or not, prpbably not, but who cares now?!

In form 2..
Hmm I seem to remember thinking that you were an awfully noisy person. haha You still are shazz. But at least now you know when to tone it down. We both grew up so fast during prefect ship..being thrown into the same situation where it was learn fast or be eaten up by Amy (sorry Amy if you're reading this.) And hey presto, halfway through form 2, we became fast friends! Although..I can't remember a lot right now, it's near midnight here.

All you need to know Sharon is..
You are special to a lot of people, NAMELY ME, and if you ever change who you are now, or become some quiet reclusive mouse who never speaks up unless being forced to, I will forcibly kill you. Or something. but I will hurt you. Painfully. And slowly.
Don't stop screaming about langton.
Don't stop being loud/crazy/high everyday.
Don't stop being nice to people.
Don't stop believing and having faith in God.

Because you've been a blessing to the rest of us and me.
Who else would stay up until 4 am just to talk to me over webcam and scream at me about playing with wires?
They haven't snapped yet, btw.

My creative muse has decided to go on a rampage through the Amazon rainforest, so I can't really write now, but I assure you what I manage to churn out is heartfelt.

Embrace your character, Scarlette Lechmere!
paint the town red. Shoo, shoo! Hahaha.

I love you,
SamChong

"You ask me if I love you.
If I could put it on paper, I would,
but even I cannot phrase it in words that will capture the beauty of it all.
All you have to know is:
I love you.
I need you.
I want you to hold me close in the winter;
I need you to hold me close in the spring.
And through all seasons, I want you to hold my heart.
Because that's what love is:
Giving someone your heart
and trusting them not to break it.
I love you,
I will always love you;
I always have;
and that's all you ever need to know."
~Scarlette Lechmere

Aw Scar.
You know what to say don't you. =)

Older Post | Newer Post