and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
boredom+too much free time=doing tags.
Friday, August 8, 2008 | 5:32 PM | 0 comments
Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.
People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.


1. I don't listen to classical.
2. I hate my legs.
3. I don't blink when I'm on the bowling lanes.
4. When I study, I need music blaring in my ears. Other type of noises just won't do. I jump if my dog starts barking and I yell at her to shut up. Then I just turn on my music full blast and go back to studying.
5. I hate green tea, but yet I like the ice-blended one from Starbucks. *blushes*
6. I like buying new notebooks, but then never use them, for fear of actually USING them and ruining their brand newness.
7. Ditto for lip gloss.
8. I have like ten million school exercise books that I wrote my stories in and never finished. Bluehyppo is the only one I've finished so far. (Two books. I'm impressed.)
9. I don't think before I speak.
10. I read fanfiction and fictionpress when I'm really bored.
11. I can't believe I'm in high school in America.
12. I am looking forward to school.
13. When I'm thinking hard, I tap my pencil against my table rapidly, drumdrumdrumdrum. Then I start making beats with it like drum drumdrum drum drumdrumdrum drum. Then I start tapping it against my face. Then..I don't know because usually I find the answer. You've never seen me do this? Then I probably wasn't thinking hard.
14. I missed the Olympics ceremony and I don't actually care.
15. I hate shopping. Please don't kill me.

I tag.

You.

You.

And quite possibly, the whole of my links right beside this pretty post.

Aloha!

*stolen from yany's blog. sorry YanY!*


Older Post | Newer Post