and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 | 7:04 AM | 0 comments
Tomorrow, I go.


Haha.


I have two hours to spare, before THE DAY.


Otherwise now known as T-Day.


I am a kite on a string.


I have seen many things, both good, and both bad.


(Josh just reminded me: 12 hours 20 minutes to go. Thanks very much, Josh. You make me feel loads better.)


The wind blows me to many different places, where I meet many different people, of different personalities, and different type pf souls.


I have loved, lost, and loved again.


I have lost friends, gained friends, and learned life lessons.


And now, the string will snap.


And the wind will blow me to a different destination.


I don't have a choice where it takes me,

but my choice is whether I accept it, or not.


"Saying goodbye was never the difficult part.

It was walking away, knowing that you cared enough to want me to stay." -Steffi Caldwell


To everyone who's reading this:

Know always that you have a special place in my heart. all the laughter, all the tears, all the memories in pictures and momentos.


All the things that made me who I am, you have helped contribute to that.


I watch as time rolls by and changes us and shapes us into the people, the real person that we are inside. I watch as things change, as friendships grow, as friendships solidify.
I watch as people leave, as people learn to overcome their struggles.
I have looked back and seen myself grow from some quiet little mouse to someone actually capable of handling SOME responsibility, to someone who's not that afraid to speak out anymore.
And why have I changed? Because of you.
You, you, you, and the million other yous out there.
I have seen people blossom, I have seen people let loose the people they are inside.
And I smile.
I will smile, even as I turn and walk away.
I will smile, even as the first tear slides down my cheek.
Goodbyes are not forever, anyway...right?
it's time to find another road.
(p.s.-if you guys don't kepp in touch, i will kill you.)

Older Post | Newer Post