and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Wheee.
Monday, July 28, 2008 | 9:17 PM | 0 comments

tennis court+saturday's gang= extreme periods of highness
tennis court+saturday's gang+extreme periods of highness= FUNFUNFUNFUNFUNfun!
tennis court+saturday's gang-SamChong= less highness, less fun.
Saturday's gang- samChong -Michele- ViCher-ViChien- Chien Ming- Ivy-Indy-Selina- Shaun- Kwang- Jhensen= Poor Uncle Danny with no income, no fun, no highness.

You know, I happen to extremely like this picture. lol. I don't know why.
But I just like it.
It has character.

Okay, random pics aside,
I FINALLY HAVE INTERNET.

NO MORE SITTING IN STARBUCKS AND WRITING IN THE SUN AND GETTING A TAN FOR NO GOOD REASON.

NO MORE TEARING OF HAIR OUT OVER THE COMPLICATED INTERNET USAGE STEPS. (It's just walk in, sit down, flip open laptop, access Internet, what's with all the fancy jargon and going around in circles with Starbucks Card and then demanding I sign up for something else?)

No more...
something.

Anyway, I'm pleased now, because now my blog page takes only what, a minute to load compared to the stupid eight point seven five minutes that it took when I was using starbucks and somebody else's internet.

gahh, somebody could DIE in tht short period of time.

So yes. I am extremely pleased now.
Makes up for the bad mood I was in earlier.
(See previous posts for details.)

Meanwhile, nobody's online.
15 hours behind.
Why does the United States choose to be so behind?!

In the meantime, I love it here.
No, seriously. I do.
Mornings are nice and cold, and then settles into Penang type kinda weather in the afternoon. Except without the humidity. So it's...bliss.
I can see why everybody migrates to California now.
Nights, are unfortunately, very. Cold. Very. Extremely. C-c-c-c-old.

I practically have to wear a jacket to bed.
WHO WEARS A JACKET TO BED?
Excluding the Eskimos, but yeah, I doubt that even they wear jackets. Probably they got so used to it.

...
I'm redecorating my room.
(Once again displaying my knack of switching topics when I feel like it, but then again, I'm typing words on a computer that people read. People might call that crazy, actually. Some people actually do...
Ooh, shiny CD. Haha. Ryan Higaa. Stupid guy. But funny.
Back to my monologuing...)

To all those people who gave me picture frames and pictures and posters...
They're gonna be scattered all over my room walls.
That humongous card?
You know, the one that you guys gave me?
(If you don't remember, wow, you guys are really forgetful.)
I think I'm gonna stick it right above my desk.

So every time I look up I'll see this huge piece of cardboard with writing and signatures all over.

I fail to see how that will motivate me to study, but hey. I have my ways.

...
My finals are in May.
May 26th to 29th to be exact.
Dunno why, but those dates sound really familiar for some reason.

...
OOH, PRETTY STICKER!
*looks around to see if anyone else has witnessed the weird randomness of SamChong*
Shh, reader, tell nobody.

...
You know what? That busy sign down there by the MSN icon?
It looks like a no-entry sign.
...It IS a no-entry sign.
...OH.

...
Omg 'Disturbia' has a swear word.
DARN I LIKED THAT SONG.

...
I've got a midnight bottle gonna drink it down
A one way ticket takes me to the times we had before
When everything felt so right
If only for tonight
I've got a midnight bottle gonna ease my pain
From all these feelings driving me insane
I think of you and everything's all right
if only for tonight...
Colbie Caillat 'Midnight Bottle'
I dunno why this song sounds like it's saying she wants to get drunk.

...
I'm out of randomness for tonight.
Am going to disappear now.
Lalalala.

samchong+lateness=zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Older Post | Newer Post