and just WHO do you think you are?
Monday, July 28, 2008 | 11:15 AM | 0 comments
So, you won't reply my emails.So, you won't reply my IMs.
So, you basically stopped being my friend.
Who are you to think that just because you're halfway around the world, you can just stop talking to me and that it's okay??
People don't just leave and never come back;
Eventually, there's always a return.
Or is it that I'm wrong, people actually do leave, never to be seen again?
Yeah, I'm talking to you.
And you.
And all those yous out there who think it's okay to cut off communications and 'lenyap' from the world.
I know I made a mistake.
I know I did something wrong.
and I know what I did,
I apologized, for heaven's sakes.
Is that a good reason to pretend I never existed?
Do you want to erase me from your friendster and facebook and msn and whatnot that has any link to me?
Why don't you just hire a hitman and off me while you're at it?
*gasps for breath*
and you.
You.
I did what I did for your own good. Why can't you get that into that thick numb skull of yours.
You think that if I hadn't told him, everything would be magically okay? You think that if I hadn't told him, you'd be able to function like a normal human?
Please.
Don't take credit tht everything's okay now because you did it.
Please. Don't be an idiot.
You think I betrayed you, telling him?
You never said don't tell him.
For goodness sakes.
As if he didn't already know.
As a concerned friend, I told him so he could actually take steps to 'menyelesaikan' the problem.
And if you think that I betrayed you,
FINE.
BE THAT WAY.
Like you would have done otherwise in my shoes.
Oh, but I forgot.
I'm too immature to be understanding any of this.
Like you're any more mature, ignoring me.
You never were a good friend to me anyway.
and I'm glad to be rid of you.
Okay, I know, bitter Samchong, but I'm sick of this.
Sick of all these people treating me like dirt.
I think I really will go and immerse myself in a pool of self-pity and rage now.
Shall go watch Ryan Higaa. Somehow, his idiocy cheers me up.
Ooh, shiny CD.



