and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Random pics.
Friday, July 25, 2008 | 4:16 PM | 0 comments

The second one kinda freaks me out.

I never knew Ivy was a human touch massage chair. x) Okay, that sounded really wrong.

chocolate. Jamie, you'd so kill for this cake. Everything on it is made out of chocolate. Inside, outside, frosting.

Our first..pathetic..dinner.

The view from my bedroom window.
If you didn't know better,
You'd think I was living in the country.

Well, after hiding in the hotel, and after countless shopping trips, after nearly tearing hair out over furniture people...
I'm here in my house.
well not ehre right now because I have been reduced to typing in Starbucks like those penniless writers in movies.
yeah. So.
And I'm sick, darnit.

Oh i got a new phone,
and i haven't takena picture yet,
so I'll post it some other day.
In the meantime, stew over why samchong gets everything and you don't.
well, how about this.

YOU'RE WITH EACH OTHER AND I'M HERE ALONE WITH NO FRIENDS, DARNIT.

...I don't think I got that tone quite right.
Haha.

I have a phone and I can't even sms you guys.
Well, I can, but it's like 20 cents.
I'm not gonna waste my money!
Much as I lvoe you guys.
Deal with my emails.

Oh yeah..
Good luck with exams, aight.

And yes...I sound depressed.
Maybe because I am.
For those who got my email,
You know why.
For those who didn;t,
formulate your own theories and then let me know, so I can scoff at them.
No, I value your opinions.
Seriously.
i do.
Drop me a message on my cbox, alright.

P.s.-WHY IS MY Mp3 FIXATED ON SAD SONGS AND WHY DOES IT KEEP PLAYING BOSTON?!
I don't want to go to Boston.
That was a sad song for Bluehyppo s1!
It was when josh got into an accident, darnit!

SO STOP PLAYING IT.
*virtuallybashesMP4*
Okay, I love it too much to kill it.
Sigh.
I'm nice that way.

Steffi: You can't be here all the time. what am I going to do without you?
Logan: Worry about that when the time comes. Right now, I'm here for you. And I intend to keep it that way.

Writing Bluehyppo is not helping me any.
Oh yeah, I finished the second season.
Third season will start any day now.
Do I get applause?
*silence*
Guess not.

Older Post | Newer Post