and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008 | 5:47 AM | 0 comments
Random moments when I'm online:





I want to be like this.





Hmm, actually, I look pretty stupid in that picture on Mae's blog.




Mae, I am going to kill you.




Wait, no I don't, I love you for it. ;)




OMG he really did look that skinny. And short. and so not him.


AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.


I cannot believe Kwang likes my best friend.


What is the world coming to?


Ooh, strawberry ice-cream...


AH NO. NOT LEONA LEWIS BLEEDING LOVE.


Of course you did fine, YOU'RE YOU.


Finally. Pictures. I am now satisfied..


The rain falls down
On the silent plains of my dream.
Haikus.
Get out of my head.


AH NO NOT SEAN KINGSTON'S BEAUTIFUL GIRLS.


Is the new genre annoying bubblegum pop these days?


Why is my face always pink?


Oh, right...


Juse because I'm cute does not mean you can pull my hair.


No don't even try-OUCH.

Cake.

Ooh.

Diamonds. A girl's best friend.

No wait, I thought that was McD.

Digi. Time to change.

Change what?

I don't get the Hotlink Advertisment. Who says they makes sense?

...who does say they make sense?

Buttercup: If you're teasing me, Westley, I'm just going to kill you.

Westley: How can you even dream that i might be teasing?

Buttercup: Well, you haven't said once that you love me.

Westley: That's all you need? Easy. I love you. Okay? Want it louder? I love you. Spell it out, should I? I ell-oh-vee-ee why-oh-you. Want it backward? You love I.

-The Princess Bride, abridged version, William Goldman.

I love romantic quotes like this.


Older Post | Newer Post