and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 | 9:58 PM | 0 comments
m'dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room.

So, today's been slightly boring.
Emphasis on the slight.

I woke up at 7 a.m. just to talk to you guys, feel honoured, and then I had to go to our new house to watch some guy clean the carpets. How exciting. I guess.

Didn't really manage to muster up the strength to finish Bluehyppo. Although I'm really close to finishing it. (I need Scotchtape!!) Season 3 shall start soon.

I finished my fictionpress story, one that I guess I'm slightly proud of. After all. I haven't posted anything online in ages. Except Bluehyppo, which just got a new topic. Sigh. sometimes I feel so alone.

..Getting to the point.

I MISS YOU GUYS.
SERIOUSLY.
It's like, I feel removed from all of you. I want to be there with you guys, (I missed YE sales and a ton of other things, I'm even gonna miss Pn Wong's retirement, and I missed prefects nominations, and I'm gonna miss seniors farewell, and...) and I CAN'T because I'm HERE.

Not that I don't WANT to be here, but I wish I had the best of both worlds. me here with you guys. Sigh. Goodbyes are so long and drawn out sometimes.

...This post basically has no sense.

Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye?

Older Post | Newer Post