and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
part 2
Friday, July 18, 2008 | 10:15 PM | 0 comments
"You.
Me.
Why can't we see that there's
More to love than we'll ever know?
Sometimes you're closer when you're
Letting go.
I wish the best for you.
I wish the best for you."
-Emerson Hart,
"I Wish The Best for You"
Steffi's random notes, as recorded in her notebook.
-OMG, I just saw some guy who reminds me of Shaun. Except taller. And has braces. and paler. and is a Korean. (Shut up, Sam. x])
-Sneakers are too white.
-Saeurkraet( if that's how you spell it) is not too bad. Me likee.
-Aah, OJ.
-Mae was right, picking Sean Faris for Logan. (Sesuainya. x])
-I will never understand why everybody likes Robert Hoffman in comparison to Adam. C Sevani.
But then again...
My taste v.s. average taste= i lose horribly.
-dude. why are ALL the koreans pretty?
i can't even hate them. LOL.
-I hear a Texan behind me.
-The aircraft people are betting on how old I am.
It was scary when I woke up to find some steward standing over me holding a teddy bear.
-OMG I MISS YOU GUYS.
-Why did the stewardess give me a dinner menu for delhi to singapore?
-Soft pillow. Yawn..
-I WANT MY ELECTONE! I haven't played since ever.
-Never Back Down. Violent. Bloody.
Strangely enough, not a bad movie..
I just closed my eyes during the punching parts.
-MAE! Arnold BH= Adam C. Sevani? Wait. who was the original guy?
-The Texan will. Not. stop. Talking. At. The. Top. Of. His. Voice.
-I just ate the whole clump of soba noodles without the sauce. I have to get out more often.
-Mm, cherries. I WANT CHERRIES.
-Why are normal cherries so much better than those cherries that are dicucukkan on juice glasses? Those cherries taste like all the flvour got sucked out and replaced with foul tasting taste.
-I wonder what everyone's doing back home.
STUDYING I HOPE.
-Texan, PLEASE, LOWER VOICE.
-I can't believe farewell was like 3 weeks ago. it seems like yesterday.
-OMG I MISS EVERYONE!!
-...Fine, seeing as to how some people will inevitably pry it out of me, yes, i miss him too.
-How could my last saturday be last week?!
-Let me see. do I regret not telling him?
-....No. No. NO.
-I don't regret it. I don't regret it. I don't regret it. I don't regret it. I don't regret it.
-This method doesn't work. which person told me it did?
[samCeeTheAwesome]
{justadmititalready!}
ha.Ha.HA.

Older Post | Newer Post