Part 1
Friday, July 18, 2008 | 9:43 PM | 0 comments
U.S.AI'm here.
Tired, but here.
Let's see...
I spent who knows how many hours on the plane watching movies, TV series, and listening to music. And I tried to write Bluehyppo. Approximately seven sentences have been churned out. I am sorry, my brain is not producing my usual literary genius juice. (HAHAHA, Yeah, right.)
Mostly I wrote stuff in my ever present notebook.
Side random note: The airline crew were placing bets on how old I was.
At least, that's what I think they were doing.
my age ranges from 12 to 17.
It Is Scary.
Hmm, so yeah, be entertained by my random observations and notes that pop into my head.
"想起你的拥抱这感觉
短暂纪念
在你我之间
有时说变就变
就像烟火
下一秒消失不见 ."-Michael Wong, 烟火(i love this guy's album. I spent like an hour listening to this song and staring at the ceiling. Christmas present, anyone? hints. haha.)
and my heart longs to call for the person I need most.
It's just too bad that they'll never hear.
"And it's the saddest song you'll ever sing,
when i'm alone with you.
Your tears come down."- Until June, "The Saddest Song"
I need a fairy godmother.
"Please, at all times, fasten your seat belt.
It's gonna be a bumpy ride.
cause life is a roller-coaster."
Punishment:
I will not think of him.
I will not think of him.
I will not think of him.
I will not think of him.
I will not think of him.
I will not think of him.
I will not think of him.
I will not think of him.
I will not think of him.
I will not think of him.
I will not..
This isn't working.
I understand.
Life has to move on.
The only problem is..
does it have to move on so quickly?
Cause I want time to stand still.
I don't like time.
When you're waiting for something, it moves reaaaaaalllllllyyy slowly.
And then once the moment arrives,
it just zooms right past you.
and I'd give anything to have you back again.
"If I lose myself with you tonight
Fall apart or hold on tight
Wrong or right
I won't be afraid
Cause even if my heart should break
You'd be the best mistake I ever made."- Joanna Wang, "Best Mistake I Ever Made"
fingers touching.
but not intertwined.
a sad smile.
betraying not the tears unshed.
Smile for me?
Because your smile is what keeps me going through my days without you.
I miss you.
it's true.
I miss everything about you. (this one, I don't remember writing, really.)
I don't want to leave you,
the memories are just too strong.
but life gives us no choice.
we just have to move along.
just promise me that you'll never forget.
I miss you, yes it's true.
I want to go back to how we were.
seems just like yesterday
that we were together.
I miss you, yes I do.
Can you believe it?
I want to come back.
Back to you, back to them.
Back on track.
I thought I could handle a goodbye.
apparently I can't.



