and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Saturday, July 12, 2008 | 11:27 PM | 0 comments
Ok, it never really sunk it that it was my LAST DAY at tennis until late at night, when I was about to drift off to sleep.


Call me stupid, yes, but hey. I was trying to live in the moment. I guess I succeeded a little bit
too well, huh?



well, tennis was a bit uneventful. And yeah. I don't know, I'm kinda disappointed in myself for not...well, let's just say I feel like I lost something that I can't get back.



More in the next post.



No, Ivy, this is NOT what you think it is.





Our tennis team.


Top row, L-R: Uncle Danny, VCher, Ivy, VChien, Me, Selina, Kim


Bottom row, L-R: Jhensen, Indy, Christine, er..idk..Kwang, Shaun



Same, except the blue guy is Chien Ming. And he's our resident clown.




I think Uncle Danny was suggesting the guys take off their shirts? And we;re all rebuffing him.


The guys reaction: as follows.



CM: why not?!


Girls: NO!





Jhen: (i don't know his reaction, actually, but he looks sad, does he not. x])


Indy: Whaaaatttt..?


Kwang: *buries head in arms* argh..


Shaun: *loses balance laughing*













See, Cm and Ivy? EVERYBODY LOVES SAMCHONG!


Nobody wants to hit her. =)






Proper pics.

Some more proper pics.

Best tennis girl friends. ViChien, ViCher, Ivy, selina didn't want to take with us HAHAHAHA kdding kidding

At eight, and christine's already such a playgirl. Giving flowers to two guys..in front of each other, no less. HAHAHAA.


So, whose idea was this?

*Cm preparing to throw tennis balls for 'special effects'*
Jhen: My natural reaction is to throw my racket at you..

I don't know. Tennis overall, was a great day, a great last day, but.. i don't know.

Okay, so trying to not just spell it out for the whole world to see..

Friendships, value them.
cause when you don't talk to a friend, your life is going to get...very..empty.

Seeing as to how only like, five people know what's going on, I don't see how that's gonna let the whole world know.

So yeah.
....
Dude, I totally forgot about the morning outing. Sorry.
Seeing as to how my computer decided to randomly eat up my pics, settle for my lovely, graphical detailed description.
Dot. Dot. Dot. Exclamation mark!
Seriously. We didn't do anything, except walk around, eat at Chilis (sharon abandoned us for her lovely boyfriend, we can see it, shazz, don't lie to us, HAHAHAA kiddding,) walk around some more, and end up at Secret Recipe, where the pictures are currently in my other memory stick, which is in my case, which is in my bag, which...
...Is downstairs and therefore, I'm too lazy to go get it.
So, patience, to whoever wants thos epictures.
I WILL POST.
(although at the rate we're going, I'll only do it in US, haha sorry Czen you'll get yout pics from US aight)
......
Okay, so, anyway, after tennis..
Went to Uncle Danny;s house to shower. Think I kinda messed up their bathroom.
Sorry, Ivy.
And then we went for dinner.
Together with Vi Cher, Vi Chien, Ivy, Indy, and Kwang, man, I think we nearly brought the whole place down discussing animatedly the best way to get a guy to know you like him.
P&C. Can't tell you what the suggestions were.
But it was fun, and we went out to the dark playground to talk. And it was fun!
FUnfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunfunFUNNNNNN!
Am high. Sorry.
Point is..
It was fun.
and if I could actually remember stuff to write down that was, at the time, extremely memorable, I'll writ eit down, but see, my memory fails me now.
Aloha,
Aloha,
Aloha.

Older Post | Newer Post