July 19th, HELLO!
Friday, July 25, 2008 | 4:14 PM | 0 comments
I just found this file on my computer, and I obviously forgot to upload it to my blog.SO SORRY GUYS.
HAPPY birthday..
To two very special girls that I've come to know and love.. ;)
AME YEOH AND STEPHANIE MOK!!!
To Ame:
Well, you're finally fifteen. Like me. ;) Yes, I'll take this opportunity now to remind you that you're A LOT YOUNGER THAN ME. Well, not a lot, and yes, I know, you're..grr..taller than me...
I'm gonna miss you and your 'Hainanese Chicken Rice' and the sight of you every morning with your nose in some workbook. x](heck, I miss you already, =[)
Oh, oh, and your countless smses about certain topics, eh. Those smses really saved my life. And took up a lot of memory space in my saved messages folder. Haha. I actually had to delete some of other messages just to make space for yours. Don't you feel proud that I love you more than him? Haha.
Anyway, keep growing taller(p.s.I don't mean this part *points left*) and thanks for being there for me whenever I needed it. For all those wise words of wisdom and words of encouragement and for being able to say everything at the right time. You're a great friend to have, and I'm sure that you'll go far in life.
My dear Amberleigh York, keep rocking out!!!
To Steph:
Aha, now what do I say to you, seeing as to how I've known you all my life, I can't find anything new to say that I haven't said before?
Remember the times in HBC when we sang songs from Mulan and twirled umbrellas even though it was like HOT outside? (There was a third person, but come September, you'll find out who, HEHEH.)
Remember the times we tortured Grandpa? Oh right. You're still doing it. x) Poor guy. Lost two granddaughters at the same time.
Or all the times we were on the phone tying up the phone lines and you always made me call so that you wouldn't get blamed for causing the phone bill to blow sky-high? By the way, that was never my fault. You la. Talking to all your 'friends'. More than me some more. Haha.
Me: Anything new?
Steph: No.
Me: No new gossip?
Steph: No. I'm bored.
Me: Me, too.
Ah yes. How I miss those times. Maybe I'll call long distance. *runs away when my parents read this *
Anyway, happy birthday, my dear girl( I sound like Mrs. Low now), and may you have many more.
Like Ame, keep growing taller, heh, I MEAN THIS ONE THIS TIME, and keep that zany sarcasm that makes you you. Although..it could use some toning down sometimes.
May you two stay close to God, yeah.
Oh yeah. Steph.
You owe me and Su Lin an explanation. HAHAHA. RIGHT LIN?



