Emails, HAH.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 | 10:31 PM | 0 comments
I finally managed to figure out the archives thing.Ok, I lied. copied it off some kid's template.
I'm mean that way.
But I got it!
yay.
*waves flag around*
Anyway, I was reading my old posts, and I think I wrote so much better then compared to now. Huh. Go figure..
Came across this really familiar post that seemed appropriate for the emo post of the month down there:
Got an email from Marina/LiAnn.How, how, true.-is being sincere here-
Read Slowly...
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most?
Saying something and wishing you hadn't?
Or saying nothing and wishing you had?
[I'd say the second one, because I think that's what Ivy wants me to say =) But i think the first one?]
I guess the most important things are the hardest things to say.
Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them.
If you do, they might break your heart...if you don't, you might break theirs.
Have u ever decided not 2 become a couple because you were so afraid of losing what you already had with that person? [yes. Duh. who hasn't.]
Your heart decides whom it likes and whom it doesn't. [Yea, tell me about it. o.=]
You can't tell your heart what to do.
It does it on its own........
when you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to.
Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had, but that other person was too afraid to let you? [More like I was.]
Too many of us stay walled up because we are too afraid to care too much...for fear that the other person does not care as much, or even at all. [Hah! Lemme repeat. HAH!]
Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because your fear of rejection was too hard to handle? [yea, to avoid teasing. And..otherr..stuff.]
We tell lies when we are afraid... [HAH!]
afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us.
But every time we tell a lie, the thing we fear grows stronger.
Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. [Hmm. Yes.]
Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have done,
or could have had. [Haha, yea, too late. =.=']
* What would you do if every time you fell in love you had to say good-bye?
*What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there? [Uh. Curl up and die, probably.]
*What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt? (even if it is that you don't care anymore) [AH NO NONONO CHOY!!!]
*What would you do if you loved someone more than ever and you couldn't have them? [Hah. Am going through that. I think. Go away. Stupid post. *sulks*]
*What would you do if you never got the chance to say I am friends with all of my family and they know I love them? [I had the chance and I took it.]
*People live, but people die. I want to tell you that you are a friend.
If you died tomorrow you would be in my heart.
Would I be in yours?
I don't know?
Let me know what you guys think about this post. THIS POST ALONE.
But knowing you all, you won't just do this post. sighh.
Drop a message! *smiles*



