and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Sunday, July 20, 2008 | 6:36 PM | 0 comments
"Giving up, why should I
I’ve come too far to forget
We’re beautiful, we just got lost
Somewhere along the way
So much was missing when you went away...
Let’s start from here, lose the past

Change our minds, we don?t need a finish line
Let’s take this chance don’t think too deep
Of all those promises we couldn?t seem to keep
I don’t care where we go
Let’s start from here."
-Joanna Wang "Let's Start From Here"
First off.
Bluehyppo IS NEARLY DONE! *throws confetti*
I say nearly because well..it's nearly.
So, try filling in the blanks here.
Kungfu, Taichi, Martial Arts and...
Judo?
No.
Taekwondo?
No.
Boxing?
NO.
Brace yourselves.
Ballet.
Give yourselves a clap, for those who guessed!
..which, I'm guessing, will be none. Neh, no arguing.
I mean, BALLET? When al three mentioned before happens to be martial arts, you'd expect something other than BALLET.
I mean, geez.
Oh, I saw a 'Bee' lookalike today. i got a heart attack. Seriously.
What I have learned so far in USA.
  • Grandpa Lawrence is a rich person. he has his own expressway. I wonder whn I'm gonna inherit his money. x)
  • Early morning hours make Josh very high.
  • Warm sprite=BLEH.
  • American Japanese do not understand what warm water is. They will give you bottled water that happens to be cold.

It's very odd.

just so you know, Kokky, I WILL win that bet. x]

so watch out.


Older Post | Newer Post